was to make fudge. Using the best recipe I've come across:
3+ cups of marshmallows into your freezer (for at least 1 hour)
Chunk the following into a large bowl:
1 pkg of semi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 cup butter
2 1/2 big bars of Hershey's chocolate (1 1/2 dark and 1 milk chocolate)
Mix the following in a big cooking pan:
1 can evaporated milk
4 cups sugar
2 1/2 cups marshmallows
Stir constantly over med - medium high heat and slow boil for 6 minutes (no longer)
Pour this hot mixture over the chunked stuff in the big bowl.
Stir, stir, stir until the mixture is smooth and shiney! Add frozen marshmallows (as many as you like), 2 cups chopped pecans and 1 tsp vanilla.
Ooops....I just realized I forgot to add the vanilla to ours. Oh well.
Pour into one jelly-roll pan and let it sit (sometimes I cheat and put it into the refrigerator to speed things up).
Keep in mind that I "fudge" on the pecan and frozen marshmallow amounts. I LOVE my fudge to have less chocolate and more chunk...so I dump in a lot.
Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment