Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blabbing...

Yesteday a friend called and asked how I was doing. Tears immediately came to my eyes and I replied "I'm a mess!"

I haven't been writing too much on the blog about how I'm really doing. I guess I'm going into seclusion.

This past year I have felt feelings I never knew existed. To the ordinary person, these feelings would not make sense.

You think you know how'd you handle a certain situation...and when reality hits...you handle it entirely different that you thought you would.

I just printed off my personal journal (I type it now rather than write it by hand). I was holding it in my hand and Hayden saw it and asked, "Mom, is that a book?"

I had to smile, because yes, it's so thick, it looks like a book.

I'm grateful that I've had this writing outlet. It has been one of my saving graces this past year.

I know it's helped a few of you...and knowing that it has...feeds my soul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are struggling. I have Connor's birthday noted on my calendar and I notice it drawing closer everyday and think of you.

-Mary