Saturday, December 12, 2009

This Is The Coolest!!

Remember me mentioning in a previous blog about our going to the Festival of the Trees, and our wanting to go and see Gracie's tree? Gracie passed away in March after living almost one year with a heart that just did not form properly. Her parents decorated a beautiful Christmas tree in her honor and were donating the funds to Primary Children's Hospital and we wanted to go and see this bright pink and lime green beauty.

I had told my girls all about it and made the comment..."Wouldn't it be neat if all their neighbors got together and bought Gracie's Tree and then gave it back to her family?"

Well someone did just that!!

You can read about it HERE!

Mimi and Steve rock! I don't know them, but I am touched by what they did for Gracie's family.

No comments: