Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Balloon Release

Just wanted to let you know one of the things we'll be doing on Connor's birthday is to release one balloon for each minute he was with us.

86!

Spencer and I wanted to let you know that if you're in the area and you have nothing better to do on Tuesday afternoon, we'll be meeting at our home around 3:30ish to blow up the balloons (we expect this to take approx. 45 mintues) and once that is accomplished, we'll head over to his spot.

Please do not feel obligated to come, but know you're welcome. I don't want to make a gong-show out of this. We just want to quietly celebrate Connor's life and those sweet 86 minutes.

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Oh, I wish I lived close to participate. What a neat idea! I love it!

Maines said...

Jennifer-

Thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog. I have thought about you all weekend, and you will be in my thoughts tomorrow. What a hard journey we have to walk. My prayers are with you and your family as you remember little conner.

-Jaymie
markandjaymiemaines.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Dear Jen and family-
I found your blog, read it start to finish, and cried. How sweet your little boy is. Your family has grown so much and all 4 of your children are beautiful. Blacksburg misses the Clark family, and you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Wishing you peace and many happy memories as you remember and celebrate his sweet life.
Amy

Kristen said...

Spencer and Jen,

We love you. We spoke this morning over breakfast about our time with you a year ago today. Thank you for sharing with our family.

Love,
Adam, Kristen, Mikelle, Justin, and Ethan