It has been a great day! We stayed home and cooked our Thanksgiving dinner with our girls. It was fun, not stressful and was probably the yummiest Thanksgiving dinner we've ever made!
A few tender moments and I'll share those another time.
There are two posts that I've been writing and re-writing in my mind for MONTHS. I wanted to share one today...as it was very fitting. But it would mean time away from my family.
So, it will have to wait a few days.
But...one thing I am grateful for is that seventeen years ago, on Thanksgiving night, a tall, brown-haired, brown-eyed young man called me and asked "Would you like to go to a movie with me?"
I had been hoping he'd call (I had sensed that there was something different in my relationship with him than with other guys I was dating at the time)!!
It was the start of a good thing and he quickly became the best friend I've ever had in this world. Another thing I am very grateful for.
No comments:
Post a Comment