
Today I have realized that one boy is keeping me hopping!
While helping the girls with their homework, Hayden grabbed my kitchen screwdriver and wanted to use it. I thought he wouldn't do too much harm, but within TWO minutes he had the lock and doorhandles off the door - unscrewed and ready to fall!
While Elle and I figured out how to fix that, he went over and got my kitchen scissors and started cutting up a bid from a contractor. "Hayden, what are you doing?"
"My scissors are hungry."
OHHHHH....the comments we get from him. We are in trouble.
When he woke up from his nap today he looked out Connor's window to look at his snowman...which had begun to melt.
"He's not my friend anymore because he's melting. We need to go and make a new one!"
My kids make me smile (well, most of the time). I do have good kids.
I can't help but wonder what it would have been like to have had two little boys playing together. Times like today make me think I can only handle one, but at times I'm still wistful for two.
Anyone need Hayden to come over and "fix" anything?
----
Hayden's newest comment that made me chuckle...
After drinking some orange juice he looked over at me and asked me "Mom, did you hear it go down the drain?"...meaning his throat.
Where do kids come up with these things?
2 comments:
OH, boys are so darn cute but wow, are they trouble ... sometimes! :) I love the comments from Hayden, what a fun personality he must have! He is adorable and I love the photo!
Have you ever fell in love with a kid that you have never seen before? Well I have and his name is Hayden..I love him dearly Jen..He is so cute!!!
Post a Comment