Etiquette says I have one year in which to write thank you cards, or maybe it's much sooner for those who are "on the ball" and one year for "slackers."
I knew from the beginning that I would be taking the entire year - and maybe even longer - to begin writing thank you notes to each of you who have done something or touched our lives during this experience.
Tonight, I sat down to start addressing the envelopes and as I ran over the list of all the things people have done for our family, I was reminded of all the sweet things that were done.
I kept a detailed list, because I knew I would forget the details. And I did. Many little things were done. Sweet gestures. And they all add up to make a difference.
Just wanted to say thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment