I love watching this video again and again. A friend of mine was a little sheepish to admit that she logs on and watches it over and over too (but that makes my heart happy).
So even though we already have it posted in December, here it is again...to remind me of that 90 minutes of pure joy (and it saves you from having to hunt around for it).
- photos by Miyo Strong, Julie Williams and me
(all members of Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep)
3 comments:
oh wow...what a beautiful video!! i cried many tears tonight for you and our family.
What an absolute treasure to have!! I am so glad you have pictures and videos to remind you of your time on Earth with Connor!
Wow I miss you guys. Sorry for your loss, I cried all the way through the video. Thanks for sharing with us.
Post a Comment