Friday, March 6, 2009

One more thing...

When I post and acknowledge one person's kindness, I'm worried that I will hurt people's feelings because I have not mentioned what you have done for us.

Please know that I have not forgotten or that they weren't appreciated. I have saved every single note that has been given us. They are kept in this box and I will keep them for as long as I live (my kids will have to throw them out when I die).




We have also have a list of "thank you notes" to write, on the inside of my cupboard where I see it all the time. We haven't written any yet, because neither of us have felt ready. I figured that you will understand if it comes six months or a year after the fact.

Please know we have kept records so that we will "remember" and be reminded to help others as they go through their valleys of sorrow.

Thanks for propping us up as we go through ours.

Someday I'd like to share some of the things people wrote in their notes. They are special.

- Jennifer

No comments: