WE STARTED THIS BLOG TO KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED ON OUR LITTLE BOY WHO WAS BORN WITH TRISOMY 18 AND LIVED AN HOUR AND A HALF.
CLICK ON "CONNOR'S LIFE" IN DECEMBER 2008 TO VIEW THE MOVIE SHOWN AT HIS SERVICE AND "HEAVY DUTY READING" TO READ AN ARTICLE ABOUT HIM IN NEWSWEEK MAGAZINE.
Friday, January 23, 2009
I want to share...
More of my favorite photos of me while I was pregnant with Connor and some from the hosptial.
I love all those shots and I always am a huge fan of the beach pictures. You are absolutely glowing. I am so glad you have these precious photos. Thanks for sharing them with me, they always touch my heart.
1 comment:
I love all those shots and I always am a huge fan of the beach pictures. You are absolutely glowing. I am so glad you have these precious photos. Thanks for sharing them with me, they always touch my heart.
Post a Comment