When I was growing up, I always viewed cemeteries with a bit of trepidation. I now see our kids become more comfortable with going there and they delight in seeing the flowers and decorations that people place on the markers. You start to sense the love that people have for those who have passed away and it's rubbing off on our kids. Our kids see what others have done and then they start talking about what they'd like to put on Connor's Spot - and that is a tender thing for this mom to hear.



Konnor- thanks for giving us the brilliant idea.
7 comments:
I love how you are creating these memories with Connor and your entire family. Those snowman pictures are just priceless!
See Jen it is not just me who admires you alot..Tell my girls I am so proud of them..we miss you all..
What a fun idea! The memories are worth all the effort.
Still thinking of you and your sweet family. Thanks for sharing.
Jodi RN
Jen, I passed the cemetery on Saturday and KNEW that had to be Connor's snowman! He has a little angel friend close by named Vandy. Thought of you all day....Julie
Jen,
Julie told me about the Snowman and I had to see your picture. So darling! You are going to make it...little by little, because you are like the little blue engine that kept saying, "I think I can. I think I can. I think I can." Carry on dear friend!
Love,
Carolyn
Jen,
Julie told me about the Snowman and I had to see your picture. So darling! You are going to make it...little by little, because you are like the little blue engine that kept saying, "I think I can. I think I can. I think I can." Carry on dear friend!
Love,
Carolyn
Post a Comment