WE STARTED THIS BLOG TO KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED ON OUR LITTLE BOY WHO WAS BORN WITH TRISOMY 18 AND LIVED AN HOUR AND A HALF.
CLICK ON "CONNOR'S LIFE" IN DECEMBER 2008 TO VIEW THE MOVIE SHOWN AT HIS SERVICE AND "HEAVY DUTY READING" TO READ AN ARTICLE ABOUT HIM IN NEWSWEEK MAGAZINE.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
This Summer...
For the past several weeks I've been creating a blog entry titled "Last Summer." I started it so long ago... But that's only if you want to see what we did to keep our minds busy.
Seriously, I want to tag along on all your summer excursions! I love how it was all spent outdoors. We are not so fortunate when you live in the desert!! Beautiful shots of your family!
It all seems so much fun. As a family you guys are dragging the fun stuff whereever you go. I am sure you would find a lot of stuss to do even if you were living in desert. I am missing my neighboors a lot!!I want to call you but don't know when would be a good time.. Love you all, Emine
2 comments:
Seriously, I want to tag along on all your summer excursions! I love how it was all spent outdoors. We are not so fortunate when you live in the desert!! Beautiful shots of your family!
It all seems so much fun. As a family you guys are dragging the fun stuff whereever you go. I am sure you would find a lot of stuss to do even if you were living in desert. I am missing my neighboors a lot!!I want to call you but don't know when would be a good time..
Love you all,
Emine
Post a Comment