Shelly is one of mine and I'm blessed that we get to be sisters too! We had a sweet childhood, in which we were always playing together. Remember wearing mom and dad's turtleneck shirts on our heads, pretending they were our long, flowing hair? I loved playing with you in our treehouse and hunting for worms in the middle of the night. I loved those long walks we'd take, riding our horses or skiing through the magical "forest" on Cecret. Remember taking the baby birds who had fallen out of the tree and burying them in between the lilac bushes? And weeding that huge garden! UGH. Weeding the raspberry bushes was the worst. Ouch! And playing in the irrigation ditch. We were muddy girls at times, but oh, so happy!! Sweet times.
I love your guts, girl. I hope this is a "Happy Day."

-Shelly and the littlest Clark-
No comments:
Post a Comment