Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Celebrate rather than marinate...

I really am trying to remember the sweet things about Connor's life and to celebrate them. But I want your help. I have asked some of you if you would write down your feelings and experiences from the hospital (if you were there), or from his memorial service, or even from this blog. Everyone is invited to share...it's not limited to those who were there...

I am wanting to compile all these...before too much time passes and you forget. I will then take these and put them in Connor's memory book so I have it - to remember and learn more about my son and the importance of his short life. I want to hear how he's affected you, because many of you have shared itimate feelings and I want to preserve them.

So, those of you who are feeling guilty that you haven't done this yet - good!

I breathlessly await your journal entries. Okay- enough drama, but you get the point. I'm excited to collect them all.

- Jenni

No comments: