Friday, October 16, 2009

Good Attitude....

A few days ago I was having a really good day. I was feeling upbeat and positive. I remember thinking, "I can do this. I can be one of those people who have been handed a difficult situation, and keep smiling, and keep plugging away."

What a difference a few hours can make.

A situation arose and I found myself becoming very sad for my loss.

Ha. I few hours before I had been so determined that I could handle this hard situation better than I handled the last one.

It's now been a few days since then and I'm better, plugging away with all the busy things of life.

My husband wisked me away to a beautiful place last week. Thanks to our parents for watching over our children while we were gone. They said they had a great time and I know we did.

This is a place I'll want to visit again and again.



1 comment:

Kerri said...

I can't tell where you are at, but it looks so quaint and romantic! I am glad you and Spencer got a get-a-way! That can do wonders!