WE STARTED THIS BLOG TO KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED ON OUR LITTLE BOY WHO WAS BORN WITH TRISOMY 18 AND LIVED AN HOUR AND A HALF.
CLICK ON "CONNOR'S LIFE" IN DECEMBER 2008 TO VIEW THE MOVIE SHOWN AT HIS SERVICE AND "HEAVY DUTY READING" TO READ AN ARTICLE ABOUT HIM IN NEWSWEEK MAGAZINE.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Connor's Room
I went to check on the kids before heading to bed just now and found all three crashed on the floor of Connor's room.
I didn't take a picture this time, but am surprised at how Connor's room still draws us in.
I am sure Connor's room holds such a strong spirit ... no wonder you all enjoy being in there. I am sure it makes you feel closer to Connor and your Heavenly Father too. What a sweet family you have!
1 comment:
I am sure Connor's room holds such a strong spirit ... no wonder you all enjoy being in there. I am sure it makes you feel closer to Connor and your Heavenly Father too. What a sweet family you have!
Post a Comment