Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

Well, for Mother's Day I received some very sweet cards and gifts...but one of the best ones was an unexpected one that started a few days before Mother's Day.  We have been wanting it for a long time and tried for it last summer...but it didn't happen.

It was this:




I am sure Hayden is going to be mortified later in life that I am showing this photo...but it's so nice to be here at this stage! 

Now...I just need to work on a few lessons regarding aiming, adjustment of clothes, etc.  But someone reminded me that we've just started Toileting 101 and those other lessons are graduate courses.

But one of the first things I've got to do is to teach my son that when he stands on our front porch and waves to a friend, he should wear his underpants.

(when this happened my dear friend wisely counseled her son to say hi and keep his eyes up)