Look familiar?
Several months after our little man's passing I designed these because I was needing an artistic outlet at the time and because I was tired of my old Microsoft Word shopping list. So I made these and later tried selling them to raise money to go towards Connor's headstone.
Well, I stink at marketing and had no desire to learn it...so these pads did not sell well and have hung around and slowly they've gone out our door. In the past few weeks several people have expressed interest in them again and so I thought I'd post them here.
If you're interested in purchasing the set, they are $18.00 (30 pages each) for the Menu Planner and To Do list OR the Menu Pad by itself is $12.00 (plus shipping).
If you're interested, email me at: spenceandjen@verizon.net
- Jennifer


2 comments:
have you tried etsy? I have a shop, linked on my blog. you can start your own shop or just use mine-you can keep the profits. Let me know if you're interested.
I LOVE these!!! :) I am glad Tanya connected with you .... she was at my house and loved them! How funny that she lives so close to you too! Small world!
Post a Comment