WE STARTED THIS BLOG TO KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED ON OUR LITTLE BOY WHO WAS BORN WITH TRISOMY 18 AND LIVED AN HOUR AND A HALF.
CLICK ON "CONNOR'S LIFE" IN DECEMBER 2008 TO VIEW THE MOVIE SHOWN AT HIS SERVICE AND "HEAVY DUTY READING" TO READ AN ARTICLE ABOUT HIM IN NEWSWEEK MAGAZINE.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Eli Connor's Headstone
I just received the phone call telling me that our son's headstone will be placed next Monday morning. Yeah!
4 comments:
Oh it is beautiful! I am so glad it is finally here!
It's a beautiful stone. I know it will be nice for you to have it in its place.
What a beautiful marker for Connor's resting place. It isn't easy choosing the marker for your child. This is truly beautiful.
It is beautiful! So glad its finally ready. Warmest thoughts to you and your family.
Post a Comment