Sometimes when I pray I'll kneel down by the side of our bed and say them quietly in my head.
Well, recently that seems to bother Hayden. Anytime he sees me, he'll come up to me, lift my head and say "Don't say it in there (pointing to my head), say it in there (pointing to my mouth)."
And when I continue my prayer out loud, he kneels down next to me, holds my hands and gets a huge grin on his face.
2 comments:
What a sweet, sweet boy!! I love all the cute things he says!
Jennifer, I am so sorry it has taken so long for me to respond to your kind note. You spoke to our RS on Connor's b-day(in Lesh's ward)I have just spent nearly an hour reading posts on your blog and watching again the video of Connor.(Oh how I cried.)I am so inspired by your story and trial, and how you endure it well. I wonder how the Lord decides who is fit to be given which trials. I'm pretty certain I wouldn't have chosen mine, maybe you feel the same. My struggles have been so very different, if you are interested I also have a blog(that I haven't updated forever)but it still gives a fair accounting of what I've been dealing with. it's noporn4kaye@blogspot.com I would love to hear from you/email me if you would like at ryan_n_krystal@msn.com
Post a Comment