
Nine.
This year was a family birthday party...and when no one had arrived at the exact appointed time, she came up to me and whispered, "I'm afraid no one will come." She had such a worried and hurt look on her face.
But a few minutes later everyone started arriving. Thank you for remembering her birthday! It meant a lot to me...and a lot, and a lot, and a lot...to her!
4 comments:
Oh, I am so glad her day was a happy one! And, I love her necklace, so cute!!!
Oh Sydney! What happened to the 3 year old I knew? YOu are so pretty and so grown-up! I am glad you had a happy birthday!
We thought of you too!
Happy Birthday Sydney!
It has been a long time since we've seen you, but I still remember what a sweet, wonderful girl you are! You were always so kind and helpful and loving to little Kate. I was so grateful for that, and I hoped she would be like you as she got older!
Post a Comment