I was so touched when my siblings surprised me by showing up with a "Mrs. Backer's" cake (which is another story all in itself) to celebrate Eli Connor's six month birthday. For them (or anyone) to acknowledge my son, even though he isn't alive, is so sweet to me. I can never convey in words what it means to me to have someone else remember his life.
Thank you for remembering that it's been six months since our cute little man was born.
His birth is one I will always cherish and celebrate.
3 comments:
What a beautiful cake and a wonderful thought. I loved people who are so thoughtful and I'm glad you have them in your lives.
okay, I'll proofread next time: I meant, "love" and "life."
How sweet and thoughtful! I think of you, your family and Connor often! You are so strong, I've always thought that! I loved the pictures!
Post a Comment