
I've always loved photography, well, at least since I entered the Reflections contest when I was in elementary school. I've been playing with it ever since and during the past six years I have learned a lot. I've learned that I still have a lot to learn and am grateful to those who have shared what they know with me.
This next Tuesday at our church I am going to share some general tips with the women in my neighborhood - practices which help improve your every-day photos look even better - regardless of what type of camera you use (point-and-shoot or SLR).
So, if you're in the Utah area on June 9th and can make it to Kaysville, know you are welcome to come.
Email me if you have questions.
2 comments:
Hey! I would love a copy of your notes if you don't mind. I hope your class goes well ... of course it will with you in charge!!
I absoulutly adore this picture.!!I have no more words for it!!
Post a Comment