I needed this...
It's been awhile since I felt this...
I love making photos. During the hard times in my life, it's been my creative outlet.
I probably won't post photos from the session tonight, but here's one of my practice ones that I made Sydney hold still for. Aren't I a great mom? I told her she could play AFTER she held still and let me practice my metering skills.

I tried doing the same thing with Hayden, but he only wanted to play with the light saber we gave him for his birthday.
4 comments:
Hayden!!!Look at you little man..
Sidyney, you still have those beautiful eyes..How about my sweet Alison? Didn't she want to be photographed?
Go for Jen, you are awsome...
Sydney is stunning. When she is famously beautiful, you can say I told you so!
"Hayden" Christensen played the role of "Anakin Skywalker", who became Darth Vader...
This little youngling looks pretty menacing. I'll have to bring over my light-saber and see how his Jedi skills are progressing. I hope Spencer is training him well in the ways of the force!
Your children are gorgeous.
I simply had to mention that.
Post a Comment