Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Almost 4 years...

Early this morning I went looking for a lost photo for someone and I ran across photos of us (or really Eli Connor) and the days leading up to his birth.  It just brought back a little of the sadness that I try to suppress.

I remember that he was tiny...but had forgotten just how much his premie outfits drowned his tiny body!

Earlier this fall I had the opportunity to photograph a family who had a little boy named Connor.  I guessed he was about the same age as my little guy and after we were done with our session, I happened to be walking up the hill next to this cute little Connor.  I felt a little guilty, but I had to ask him his age. 

Just a few months apart.

I couldn't help but watch him, to see how he acted...trying to remember what 4 year old little boys do.

You'd think that after 4 years it wouldn't hurt so much...but this fall has been hard.  I think of him often.

So grateful for the time we were given!


No comments: