Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Nine Months...

We've discovered just how much fun a gigantic balloon can make a photo session!  Oh, they're the best!  We had fun in the orchard with this little one who learned to climb stairs the same day she learned to crawl. 


You can find these fun balloons and many others at:  www.balloonmaniacs.com

We also went to Drew's funeral this past week, where we were again reminded of what is most important in life and how Heavenly Father can be so kind to us, especially during rough times.  I'll always remember the story about his sheep and I hope my kids will always remember it.  They talked about it in the car on the way home and I hope it's forever imprinted in their hearts and mind.




1 comment:

Lauren in GA said...

SHE. IS. A. DOLL!! And I love that picture.

I know...the lamb story is the first thing I thought of when I heard of Drew's passing. That and the fact that he was asked to play Joseph Smith at youth conference and how everyone was able to feel the Spirit through his gentle portrayal of that great prophet...and we all thought he was the most perfect choice because of his peaceful, quiet strength.