Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Gebera Daisy

I have this gebera daisy by the kitchen sink (you know I love flowers) and because it wasn't looking so hot I asked Hayden if he'd take out out on the porch.

He said yes and then as he was walking towards the door with it, he turned to look at me and said, "Mom, are flowers resurrected?"

I guess I didn't realize how sad those flowers were looking!! 

His question startled me and then I wondered if he knew what "resurrected" meant?  He did. 

"It means it will come alive again."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a wonderful mother and teacher, Jen. Of course he knows what resurrected means... and many, many other things pertaining to God.

Emine said...

I agree with what winterbutterfly said and not only that, you are a nice neighbor and a good friend.
It is a previlage to know you Jen.