
Good Morning!
We are at the hospital this morning and expect little Connor to deliver around noon. The last week or two he has been in a breech position but a quick ultrasound check indicates that he is oriented head down... This is good news, it means we won't have to manually flip the guy.
Connor's heart rate is good and he is quite active, which is so fun for us to listen to. Hmm...those contractions are starting to kick in and oh, now I remember why I love epidurals.
3 comments:
Yeah!! He was just makin sure you guys were ready!! Good luck...we love you all!! Kate
Oh, I can't wait for the next update. I have been thinking of you ALL day!!
We love you guys! My mom kept texting me tonight keeping us updated. I have had your family in my head all day and my prayers.
Post a Comment