Wednesday, December 24, 2008








Connor Clark
December 2008
3 pounds, 11 ounces
17 inches
Born at 5:54 PM and passed away at 7:20 PM

Services will be held:

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

We will dedicate "Connor's Spot" following the service and we'd love you to come and release a balloon for Connor.

We would like to thank each of you for your words of support, your kind acts of service and tears. They have been healing to us and have helped more than you may ever know.

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Oh, what a beautiful picture!!! I am so glad you were able to capture his precious spirit!! I wish I lived in Utah so I could attend the service and be of support to you in that way. Thinking of you today and always!

Heidi and Landon said...

Jen & Spence, I also wish that we could be there with your family this Saturday. I am so gratful that you have shared pictures of your precious son. Please know that our prayers and thoughts will be with you this weekend and in all the hard and sad times that are ceratin to come.

temaire said...

You don't know who I am. I am Sarah's sister-in-law. I came across your blog through her comment to you. I was touched when I read your blog and my heart and prayers go out to you and your family. Your little boy looks so sweet. I am glad that you were able to have his little spirit come in to your family.

Katie Maxwell said...

Jen and Spencer,
What a gorgeous picture of Eli. How we wish we could have been there today to be with you. We're so happy you were able to have some time with him and sad it couldn't have been longer. We are praying for your family and are so happy you have good friends and family there to support you through this. Much love, The Maxwells