Monday, January 9, 2012

It FINALLY snowed!!

Perfect timing!!  It FINALLY snowed down here in the valley and it happened to be on a Saturday morning...so you two could go out and enjoy sledding with some of your friends.

I loved seeing you both bundled up in your snow garb, excited to lug your big, blue sled to the hill and to listen to your excited talk as you and your friends left home.

Earlier today I was asked to retrieve a photo that I took almost four years ago and while I was looking for it in my digital archive,  I came across SO many photos of you kids that we've never printed.  Eeekk.  It was amazing to me of how much you've grown since then.  I was also reminded of how many fun activities we've done/do and I don't document them as much anymore...so I want to change that and take more photos of the things going on in our lives...so here's my feble attempt.


No comments: