When Sarah had finished decorating the children's table I went over to see it (because she had made it look so cute with her crayon turkey, straw sails, paint-chip name tags and crayons and then I saw this...
She'd made it quietly while I was working on the other tables.
I saw it and was touched that she rememberd and acknowledged.
Grateful tears came to my eyes.
Last week was a crazy week, but so good in so many ways.
One of them was seeing my husband more relaxed and happy than he's been in a very long time.
And creative. Hmmm....I got to see the creative side of him come out in the kitchen and was reminded of all the cooking we used to do together (he's really a better cook than I am).
I loved those times with him and look forward to more.
But hopefully they won't be as deadly.
![]() | |
| Oh, this tastes even better than it looks! |


1 comment:
I definantly need that recipe! That looks amazing!!
Post a Comment