One of my favorite things from today was something Spencer said to those who came to release balloons with us this morning... He spoke of and thanked those of you who have stood close to us and
"made our hurt your hurt."
Here are a few moments from today...
2 comments:
What a sweet memory you are building for Connor. I just wish that we were there with you...By the way I just talked to my sis-inlaw in Turkey. A bunch of ladies came together and made a cherity jar, full of money for Connor and donated it to some needy people. It made me soooo happy!! She asked me to tell you that they all share your hurt even if they don't know you..I just love her very much..I asked her to take pictures of the ladies who participated for Connor and send it to me..Take care my friend....
What a special time with family and dear friends. Wish we lived closer! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Merry Christmas my friend!!
Post a Comment