This post is in memory of my young nephew, Timothy.
I've come home with two compact flash cards full of images of him and his family in the hospital and as I've been reviewing them tonight, I couldn't help but be reminded of those same types of photos...of my children seeing their little brother for the first time.
Probably the most gut-wrenching moment for me was seeing my niece crawl up on her Dad's lap, snuggle into his arms and watching tears stream down her face.
Another tender moment was seeing what my siblings did...to brighten and lighten the load of my brother-in-law and sister. Those acts make us feel loved and not so alone.
Another tender mercy...we took their family photos five days ago.
While Timothy was still alive.


4 comments:
Oh Jen, I am so sorry for you and your dear sister, and family! How hard for you all. My heart and prayers go out to you and them.
Oh, I am so sorry for your family's loss. Little Timothy mom, dad, and siblings will be in my prayers tonight. I am glad that you are able to help them through the details of next few days.
Oh, Jen! I'm so so sorry for the loss of Timothy. I'll be praying for you all and that Timothy and Connor can be together until you all meet them again. **hugs**
Oh Jen! I'm so sorry!!! Tell Rebecca and Arthur our family loves them and we will keep them in our prayers.
Post a Comment