Thursday, June 17, 2010

Where is Jen?

Someday someone will read my blog/journal and they may notice that I have written less and less during the past few months.

Part of the reason is that when the tender feelings come, I feel like quietly tucking them inside whereas I wanted to spill them out (right after our son passed away). At that point in time I didn't care who read about my experiences. I didn't feel like sensoring anything.

But my feelings are changing...wanting to keep many of these moments to myself.

The other reason I haven't had time to write much is because I've been doing an intern/apprentice at my favorite photography studio in SLC. Busath Photograpy. They made our bridal and wedding photos many years ago and when the opportunity arose last December, I applied for the internship.

So the past few months have been crazy busy with juggling the end-of-school activities, the internship, school testing, birthdays, children, ballet, yard projects, etc. But it's been good. I've loved my time at Busath and it's sad to see it come to an end here in the next few weeks. The people who work there are wonderful and the photographs I see go out their door...beautiful!

I feel like I've learned a lot, but I realize how much more I have to learn to really understand my hobby.

Though I'm sad to see the intern end, I am looking forward to spending time with my kids for the rest of the summer...helping each of them with areas of their life that need "help."

No comments: