Friday, November 19, 2010

Slowing Down, eh?

Yeah, I know.  I was supposed to slow down on my photography.  But really I have.  I'm just trying to finish up on those sessions I had previously committed to.

This week I have been lucky enough to have been able to photograph a baby again!  Not many people have asked me to photograph their babies since Eli Connor passed away and I have missed doing it.

Luckily this kind family was patient with me as I tried to get in the groove again (and made MANY mistakes in the process).  But we ended up with some beautiful images of their one month old little boy.

To see more, you can visit my photography blog:

www.SawyerJenson.blogspot.com






2 comments:

Kerri said...

Oh those are beautiful! Why don't you live closer to me! I could have used you for my babies photos. I still don't have any! You did a fabulous job. What a cute subject to photograph!

Colin & Lori said...

Jen, those are AWESOME!! Want to come to Cleveland In January to shoot our up-coming little one? You do great work and you are certainly your own worst critic! Really, beautiful!