Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Hope They Laugh...

I feel like I'm always writing about Hayden, but he's so full of antics lately (yes, some are good and some are not so good).  I realize I need to record some of many things the girls have been doing, because they are working their little batooties off and doing a fabulous job at it!!

But this post is dedicated to another one of Hayden's antics that made Spencer and I laugh and smile.  I had this letter all ready to send out to the post office one morning, but before I could walk it out there, Hayden found it.  And he left his calling card.



I wonder what the people will think when they receive it? 

If they are a parent, they'll know exactly what happened and they'll probably smile.  If they aren't, well...I don't know what they'll think. 

Will they know that the "b" is really meant to be a "d?"

But I sincerly hope it brings a smile to their face like it did ours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They might not guess that the "b" is a "d", but they probably should. Kate showed me a cute note on Sunday that she wrote in her scriptures about loving "Gob" and Jesus (with the J backwards) and them loving her. It was very sweet.