I love birthdays and especially when they are for younger children. It doesn't matter what they get or don't get, they're just so darned excited that it's their birthday!
This
little boy is no exception! I love how his eyes light up and sparkle every time we talk about it. Just a few more days and he'll officially be six...
We're getting ready for it...and he was happy to do this photo shoot, especially when he realized that he got to paint!
I love photos to capture what I'll someday forget...
And I don't want to forget these sparkly eyes...and the glee of being (almost) 6.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Hayden!
Eliza just turned 6, too. What fun we had!
How big our kids are getting! Madigan is such a cutie. What joy she must bring you. We're so happy for you. :)
-mary
I loved the, "like, Hayden".
He is so handsome!
Post a Comment